TITLE: Sales Ledger Administrator - 12 Month FTC
LOCATION: Bridgwater, Somerset
SALARY: Up to £24,000 PA (DOE)
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:30am till 5:00pm
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, free parking, cycle to work scheme, company pension, on the job training, free tea / coffee facilities, established and long-standing team.
THE COMPANY: A highly successful and expanding industry leader dedicated to manufacturing, delivering and maintaining high quality products and exceptional customer care.
THE ROLE: Working as part of a small and friendly team you will be responsible for managing the order to invoice process, setting up customer's information and resolving enquiries or queries as they occur, analysing invoicing and account information to provide meaningful and active information that will enhance the invoicing function and enable development of the function. This role is being offered on a 12 month FTC contract therefore you must be available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role.
- Processing invoices accurately in accordance with the Company's processes.
- Maintaining of customers account information setting up accounts and verifying data held in the system
- Uploading of invoices/quotations to customer own portals
- Resolving invoice disputes
- Ensuring that invoices are sent to customers either via post or electronically
- Carrying out daily reconciliations
- Producing and sending statements monthly
- Liaising with operations and customer services ales for handling enquiries or queries
- Resolving Customer issues, resolve or escalate problems to the correct level or appropriate contact.
- Covering peers during holiday or other absences as required
- Processing credits
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Prior invoicing and finance experience
- High level of customer care skills
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- AAT Level 2 qualified would be desirable however not essential
If you are interested in this role and possess the key skills above, please apply online, or send your CV directly to Nicole.Chipperfield@office-angels.com, alternatively you can contact the team on 01823 285440
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact