£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working with customers and the sales team to identify and propose solutions that meet customer requirements through all stages of the sales process. To provide administrative support to the external sales team, providing a link between the external sales team and the clients.
- Producing quotations using the CRM system by interpreting customer requirements from technical specifications and identifying the required product
- Liaising with Area Sales Managers and to using the quotation app to determine the appropriate level of discount for quotations.
- Being a super user for the CRM system, managing database information, running reports and interpreting meaningful sales data.
- Training others on the CRM system.
- Progressing, by telephone and email, quotations and potential orders with customers
- Producing potential order reports for Area Sales Managers using CRM system as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate project notes, dates and order reports in the CRM system, creating and updating activities and broadcasts to Area Sales Managers
- Providing general support to the marketing department, as required
- Providing general administrative support to the sales team, as required
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact