Sales Support Coordinator - Slough
Salary £25,000 - £27,000
Casual Dress, Free Parking, 28 Holidays (inc Bank Holidays), Pension
Great opportunity to join this exciting business as they expand into new markets. As a specialist manufacturer, our client already count some well known high street retail brands as their customers and have growth plans in place to expand across the retail sector in addition to developing their wholesale business.
Working closely with the Sales Director and a team of Sales Executives - you will have the opportunity to provide support to key accounts and play an integral role within the sales team. This is a fast paced, lively team and will require a candidate who enjoys working in a sales environment.
Sounds of interest? To be successful in this role you'll need;
* Prior experience in a sales support role ( order processing / customer support)
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Strong IT skills, including intermediate level of Excel (V-Look Up & Pivot Tables) and Outlook, Word
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Good organizational and time management skills;
* Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* The ability to work on your own initiative;
* Honesty and reliability;
* Must have excellent attention to detail;
* Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
* Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Processing sales orders via email or phone; entering into our ERP system
* Contacting clients to obtain missing information or answer queries, and updating them on their orders when necessary
* Running sales reports when requested
* Help set up or show room for any customer meeting we have
* Send Samples to our customers when requested
* Support the Sales Director with preparing for meetings (Producing Stock reports)
* Meeting and greeting customers when arriving at the office and directing them where appropriate
* Organizing and maintaining diaries: making appointments
* Managing the photoshoots when necessary, with our external photographer
* Organizing travel arrangements for the Sales Director.
Interested? For more information please contact me, Sylvia White at Office Angels Staines on 01784 460 981 or apply with your CV. Immediate Start available!!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact