JOB TITLE: Sales Administrator
LOCATION: Wellington, Somerset
SALARY: up to £26,000 PA (DOE)
HOURS: Monday - Friday, flexible hours to accommodate part time or full time
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday + bank holidays (additional days holiday for your birthday after 1 years of service), company pension, free on-site parking and long-standing and welcoming team.
THE COMPANY: Well-established, family owned manufacturing company who strive to go the extra mile for customers.
THE ROLE: Working within a close-knit team you will be responsible for consistently promoting a high level of customer satisfaction through efficient collaboration with internal teams and effective liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring customer's orders are correctly taken and entered onto the order processing system and job sheets issued to production
- Organising the placement of orders
- Dealing with customer queries and general enquiries either by telephone or email
- Maintaining contact with customers and keeping them updated throughout
- Maintaining accurate customer records and raising invoices
- Ordering of materials with suppliers and dealing with goods in
- Attending appointments with customers and prospects as and when required
- Producing letters and reports from information provided by the management/sales team as requested
- Purchasing office consumables at the most competitive price
- Must have prior administration experience (if you have previously working within manufacturing this would be desirable but not essential)
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Strong IT skills and confident using all Microsoft Office packages
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Driven and positive "can-do" attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who really value their staff. To apply for this role please do so online or send your CV directly to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position please contact a member of the team on 01823 285440.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact