Job Title: Reward Manager
Location: Anywhere in the UK, remote but flexible to attend Ashford or London or any other location atleast once a week
Salary: £70,000 + £7k car allowance or company car scheme + 15-20% annual bonus payable in August
Hours: Monday - Friday, 39 hours a week, flexible start/finish times
Reasons to work at this company:
- Modern offices
- Global company
- Great training
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare/Tech Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts at large retailers
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Private medical insurance with AXA PPP Healthcare
- Enhanced vacation, maternity & paternity leaves, bereavement leverage
- 25 days annual leave
As the Rewards Manager your key responsibilities would be:
- Develop, implement and deliver GB Reward Strategy; delivering harmonised and consistent benefits, eligibility & entitlements, terms & conditions
- Design and implement compliant processes and procedures for effective execution of key reward activities (annual pay review, STI, LTI, bonus)
- Drive improvements within Reward related processes, maximising use of technology to drive efficiencies but also ensure consistency and governance control
- Lead on cyclical remuneration processes, providing guidance and expert advice throughout.
- Accountable for the review and development of the GB reward and benefit solutions in accordance with business needs
- Optimise reward and benefit solutions to balance cost with employee attraction/ retention
- Responsible for the ownership and provision of Total Reward benchmarking and market data utilising internal and external tools
- Project Management for Reward and Benefits enhancements and implementation in GB as required: from design of scope and key deliverable to execution including technical set up, testing, communications and governance
- Responsible for ensuring that the business remains legally compliant regarding reward and data policies and procedures, e.g. GDPR, National Living Wage, Pension Auto-Enrolment,
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Responsible for the management and development of a small team
- Participation in appropriate pay and benefit surveys, and to build a network of contacts from other companies
- Management of relevant suppliers to achieve maximum delivery and minimum cost
- Leading member of monthly Job Evaluation panel
- Accountable for SOX controls around Reward and Benefits processes
- Support various internal and external audits: key point of contact for HR with KPMG, EY and Sysco
You'll be the perfect match for this position if you have:
- Experience as a Reward Manager with the passion and drive to deliver outstanding results in a fast-moving organisation with proven experience in total reward frameworks, employee benefits, job sizing, marketing pricing and benchmarking as well as performance related rewards and pensions.
- The ability to partner closely with the wider HR team and other Centres of Excellence to bring the best solutions and resources to meet business needs using strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large volumes of data to ensure accurate insights and trends are highlighted.
- Skills to lead on projects and system implementations
- Experience working with SAP & Workday is advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft 365 skills
Apply today, interviews are available immediately and we can support you through your new job journey.
Alternatively if you know someone who may be suitable for this role please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact