Job Title: Retail Assistant
Salary: Up to £10.75 per hour
Working pattern: 10, 16 or 24 hours per week, Monday - Sunday
Start date: As soon as possible
Adecco are excited to be teaming up with an established retail organisation, with a store based in Bracknell, who are looking to recruit a team of retail assistants to support the running of the store.
This is a busy and diverse role where the responsibilities are varied. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and flourish working within a fast paced environment we would love to hear from you!
- Opening and closing the store in line with Company guidelines, ensuring intruder alarms are set.
- Keeping store keys secure at all times & immediately reporting any loss of keys or other security breaches
- Assuming additional management responsibilities as may be required in the absence of senior management
- Greeting customers in a warm, genuine, and friendly manner.
- Greeting customers & ensuring they receive the best possible service
- Receiving, processing, and organising store deliveries
- Refilling items and ensuring that the sales floor is organised
- Sign writing in line with established guidelines & maintaining high shop floor and cleanliness standards.
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system & completing end of day cashing up and float management
- Maintaining knowledge of store products to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Assisting customers in locating desired store items.
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner; escalate where required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A team player - this company encourages and promotes a strong culture of teamwork and positive attitude towards colleagues and tasks
- Flexible in your approach to work in line with the needs of the business
- Contribute to a happy and efficient work environment by being positive and proactive with a 'can-do' attitude, and completing tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Previously dealt with various customer enquiries
- A professional & helpful manner
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start as soon as possible!
- This position will be working from in store with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact