As an HR Change Manager you will be responsible for a 6 month Change project.
Job Title: HR Change Manager
Location: Fully remote, one trip to Watford per month
Salary: £50 - £52,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5.00pm
As an HR Change Manager you will be responsible for:
- Extensive contract review across a UK wide business to harmonise
- Managing the standardisation of contracts for over 5000 employees
- Responsible for TUPE end to end process
This amazing company would like to recruit a candidate with the following
- Previous Change management experience
- CIPD qualification would be desirable
- Extensive Excel skills with cost analysis experience
- Broad knowledge of contracts of employment, redundancy, TUPE and consultation period and process
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01923 255626 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Alisha (Permanent Consultant) or Sarah (Business Manager).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact