Role: Recruitment Administrator (In-House)
Location: West Leeds (Parking on Site)
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £22-23,000 per annum
Want to work for a down to earth, friendly business? Do you love being busy and managing your own day?
We are excited to be bringing you this excellent opportunity that would be perfect for brilliantly organised administrators who are looking to move into their first role within HR.
Your days will be varied as the first point of call for the Recruitment Team - you'll ensure jobs are advertised and monitored on all the company sites, answer any candidate questions regarding the role as well as keeping the wider recruitment team and hiring managers updated along the way. You'll be keeping your eye out on the ones that are high priority and assisting with initial screening calls too - no two days will be the same!
You will be hands on, organised, friendly, driven, thorough and willing to go the extra mile for the business to ensure nothing is missed. If you want the security of working for a well-established, successful company and enjoy being the go-to person for a team, then this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
You'll be based in a friendly office with parking on site and great access routes nearby for travel so apply today if this is ticking all your boxes!
Key responsibilities within your role would be:
- Monitoring all incoming recruitment requests, ensuring appropriate sign off is gained
- Advertising across all company sites and job boards, updating adverts as needed
- Updating the wider recruitment team at each stage for their positions
- Creating reports relating to all business roles and their progress
- Answering any queries from interested candidates or those already in the process
- Assisting with high priority roles by screening suitable candidates before passing through to the next stage
- Assisting the wider admin team as needed
Experience and skills required:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within recruitment but this isn't a deal-breaker
- Highly accurate with attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Enthusiastic with the willingness to learn - you'll be hitting the ground running!
- Ability to work and adapt communications across blue- and white-collar roles
Apply today as all successful candidates are being contacted within 24 hours and our client can interview and start as soon as possible.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact
Olivia Hopkins Martin