Job Title: Recruitment Administrator - Immediate Start
Location: Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater, Somerset
Salary: up to £24,000 PA (DOE)
Hours: Temporary to permanent, Monday - Friday (40 Hours)
BENEFITS: We would love for you to join us, some of the great perks of temping through Office Angels include…
- Weekly pay
- Access to Boost - our exclusive platform with discounts on hundreds of retailers, a wellbeing hub with recipes, an exercise area and a mindfulness section with blogs & videos
- Temporary candidate of the month award
- Temporary candidate lunches/treats
- Online timesheets
- Regular pay reviews
- A dedicated consultant as an additional layer of support
We are seeking a methodical and well-organised Recruitment Administrator to join a friendly and down to earth team who are very proud to be working as part of the Hinkley Point C project. This is a full time role, initially temporary with the view to become permanent for the right candidate therefore you must be available immediately or on a very short notice period. This role is based on- site at Hinkley Point C therefore you must live locally to Bridgwater, Somerset.
As an Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for coordinating every stage of onboarding the new employees/staff transfers into the organisation who are working on the project.
- Receive documents in data and electronic format
- Establish and maintain computer-based document filing systems
- Review and distribute documents in line with agreed departmental procedures
- Maintain accurate computer-based records, logging distributed documents
- Maintain document registers
- Chase responses to documents issued where required
- Administer requests for information.
- Remain up to date with all company policies and procedures, industry legislation and guidance applicable to your subject field
- Provide high quality customer service in all communications with internal and external clients
- Work in accordance with established processes and provide feedback on their effectiveness
- Maintain SharePoint sites
- Administering tasks on client document platforms
- Backup for other admin staff when out of the office.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Prioritisation and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of operating IT systems i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest projects in Europe that is challenging the industry and making history.
If you are available immediately and seeking a varied and fast paced role then please don't delay in applying as interviews are being held ASAP. Please apply online or send your CV to Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call Nicole on 01823 285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact