Job Title: Receptionist/Office Assistant
Salary expectations: £20K-£23K dependant on experience
Working Hours: 9am to 5.00pm
Annual Leave: 23 days + 8 bank holidays + 1 Director Day (Over Christmas Period)
A dynamic firm of Architects are looking for an outgoing and confident Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their team in Exeter. Based on the outskirts of Exeter with free car parking in a beautiful location with high spec offices and facilities.
This is a growing company at an exciting time, offering candidates the chance to develop and grow alongside. The candidate will need to be adaptable; they should be professional, outgoing, flexible, personable and approachable. This position requires a person who is willing to take on a wide range of tasks and have the confidence to ask for support when needed. To assist the office and team function smoothly you must be willing to adapt and muck in with any task at hand and provide support. A calm, confident and organised self-starter, who is able to show initiative, but also work as part of a strong team.
Prime Roles & Duties:
- Ensure a friendly, efficient and professional welcome to all clients / contractors /consultants
- Reception duties - take & filter calls, take messages etc.
- Organise stationery, paper supplies for office
- Arrange kitchen supplies
- Familiarise themselves with office equipment
- Support the smooth running of office and team
- Passing on relevant information to appropriate team members
- Maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- Scheduling appointments
- Responding to enquiries and general administrative tasks
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail and a passion for high standards
- Warm and engaging manner and enjoy creating a great environment for people to work in
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Naturally energetic and proactive with a methodical approach to work
- Able to learn to work independently or as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills which will be required when dealing with clients/contractors/consultants
- Attention to detail: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and learn new tasks with training
- As you'll be greeting visitors you should always look well presented to make a good first impression for the company
- There will be the opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company
- Administration or reception experience, or a Business or equivalent qualification
If you are keen to find out more please get in touch by applying online, emailing email@example.com or calling 01392 426200
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact