The role - Receptionist/Administrator
Location - Glasgow City Centre
Salary - £25k-28k depending on experience
Hours - 8.45 - 5.15 Mon - Thur & 8.45 to 3.30 Fri
We are assisting an established Architectural firm in Glasgow with the recruitment of a Receptionist/Administrator who will be a play a pivotal role in the day-to-day processes of the business.
The ideal candidate will enjoy being the face and voice of the company, have a high level of presentation, and have previous business support experience.
Duties will include:
* As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company, and you will provide administrative support across the organisation.
* Handling the flow of people through the business and ensure that all reception responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered and in a timely manner
* Dealing with all incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner
* Diary management (coordinating teams invites) and arranging travel
* Receive and sort daily deliveries/mail/couriers
* Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
* Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings and appointments
* Perform other general administration tasks such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc
* Production of case studies
* Social media management
* Monitoring central inbox and replying accordingly
* Have previous Business Support/Receptionist experience
* Have an excellent telephone manner in addition to being articulate and courteous
* Provide a friendly welcome and create an excellent impression of the client's organisation
* Have the ability to multi-task and be flexible in approach to daily duties
* Proficient in MS Office (including Teams)
* Previous experience using InDesign (desirable)
* Ability to work as both a team member and in a stand-alone position
* Strong initiative and proactive working manner
* Previous social media marketing experience (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for candidates with the above experience wishing to join a company which is well established and make the most of a great opportunity.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the role in more detail; please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact