Our client, a prestigious medical society, is seeking an experienced receptionist/admin assistant to join their Central London team on a temporary basis!
In this role, you will be overseeing all general reception tasks, as well as assist with CRM administration, including data input and cleansing.
This is a rewarding opportunity to be an integral member of a friendly and dynamic team and utilise your administrative skills.
Type of Role: Minimum 3 months
Role: Receptionist/Admin Support
Company Type/Industry: Medical Society
Schedule: Hours/days: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London, in office 5 days
Pay: £13-£14 per hour
- Meet and greet all clients, visitors, and staff
- Arrange temporary security passes for visitors and maintain visitors' book
- Switch on/off answering service and pass on/email any messages to relevant person
- Answer telephone and screen calls prior to transfer
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing post and courier deliveries
- Assist with printing, scanning and other ad-hoc tasks
- Implement and sustain a filing system for relevant paperwork
- Extensive email correspondence, occasionally covering mailboxes
- Maintaining office supplies and ordering stock
- CRM administration
- Data input and data cleansing
Skills & Experience
- Prior reception experience
- Experience with CRM administration
- Experience working with data
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Warm and welcoming personality
- Highly organised by nature
- Strong administrative skills
BENEFITS: We would love for you to join us! Some of the great perks of temping through Office Angels include:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours / Flexible working culture
- Office Angels Boost benefits - The BEST temp benefits on the market benefits
- Weekly pay
- Temporary candidate of the month award
- A dedicated consultant as an additional layer of support
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact