Our client, a luxury fashion and retail company, is looking for a driven and hardworking candidate to join their head office as a receptionist and administrator. The ideal candidate will be proactive, a team player and have an urge to join a team that brings together the most dynamic, inspirational talents, from expert boutique Agents to Head Office professionals. This the perfect opportunity for a graduate with a keen interest in fashion.
As a temp with Office Angels you are entitled to amazing benefits including: Holiday Pay*, discounts at numerous high street retailers, eye care vouchers and so much more! We also provide our temps with the platform 'Able Future's - Mental health support for people in work. With direct access to health care professionals and specialist support, enabling temps to take control of their mental health.
Type of Role: Temporary
Role: Reception / Administrator
Company Type/Industry: Luxury Retail
Schedule: Hours/Days: Full Time 10:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Location: West End
Pay: £11 p/h
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact