*Are you a high calibre Receptionist that thrives on providing an exceptional customer experience?
*Would you love to work for a highly successful, international family-owned business that truly cares about their people?
*Do you have excellent administration, organisational skills and attention to detail?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating exclusively with this internationally renowned client for a Permanent Receptionist. The role is perfect for someone who has proven experience in a similar role as either a Corporate/Professional Receptionist with exemplary presentation, administration and organisational skills as you be the main point of contact for over 240+ staff as well as high profile visitors to the business including SMT.
Based in West Lothian, salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience. The core hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm. Please note this is a fully office-based role.
This is a brand-new role within the business; therefore, it is imperative you have proven experience in a similar role. As Receptionist you will be based within a brand-new designed Reception area. You will act as an ambassador for the business, providing an exceptional first impression to all staff and visitors, answering and directing calls on a busy switchboard, as well as coordinating client experience and meeting rooms, ordering catering for meetings, ensuring all rooms are cleared away and immaculate, managing PPE for site visitors ensuring you have in advance and ordering as necessary, managing site access for everyone from clients, contractors through to truck entry onto site as well as providing ad hoc administration support.
You will have excellent spelling and grammar, as well as sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook. You will naturally take real pride in your work and enjoy going the extra mile. This is a fast paced and busy Receptionist role which is why previous experience is essential. The company offers great opportunities for potential future progression.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls. Accurately process enquiries, resolving concerns where possible or distributing call back requests to the relevant person or department with key information.
- Providing a seamless meet and greet experience, providing coffee, tea and water as necessary to all visitors.
- Liaise with Account Managers, SMT and staff in advance regarding client meetings in the calendar, setting up customer experience and meeting rooms, organising catering as necessary with the canteen and arranging personalised PPE packs for visitors.
- Ensuring all customer experience and meeting rooms are always cleaned prior to meetings and clearing after and always kept immaculate.
- Managing required PPE stock for any site tours in advance and managing stock levels appropriately.
- Liaise with contractors and site visitors to ensure they have accurate door access; the site is controlled door access across the site.
- Any other Administration and ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience within a busy professional Reception office support role is essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word (etc).
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactive, able to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Always calm when under pressure, ability to provide a first class customer experience at all times.
Interested? Please call Nadia at Office Angels Livingston today or send your CV to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact