Job Title: Receptionist - Maternity Cover (9 months FTC)
Salary: £20K-£23K dependant on experience
Working Hours: 9am to 5.00pm however there is flexibility for this role to be either full time or part time for the right candidate
The Company: A friendly chartered accountants. Devon's leading accountancy practice, based in Holsworthy been in business for around 55 years, a sizeable practice with a vast array of experience they pride themselves on delivering an
The Role: Our client is looking for a dynamic and warm Receptionist to join their team on a 9-month contract covering maternity leave.
Being the first port of call, you will need to have a passion for customer service, a natural ability to engage with people face-to-face, and the capability to collaborate effectively within a team.
Previous experience in handling cash and banking would be beneficial, however comprehensive training for these responsibilities will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a welcoming front-of-house service to visiting clients, including the provision of refreshments.
- Opening new accounts, processing customer transactions, and facilitating money transfers in adherence to regulatory guidelines.
- Handling face-to-face and telephone inquiries from clients.
- Managing incoming mail according to internal processes.
- Collaborating with staff to ensure proper recording and progression of records and assignments.
- Effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and learn new tasks with training
- Maintain a professional appearance for greeting visitors and being an ambassador for the company
- Administration or reception experience
To Apply: If you are keen to find out more, get in touch today by either applying online, emailing email@example.com or calling Coleen on 01392 426200
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact