JOB ROLE: Receptionist
TERM: Temporary (Potential for role to go permanent)
HOURS: 8:00am- 12:00pm (20 hours morning cover can be flexible with start time)
Start Date: Monday 22nd May (Interviews 18th & 19th May)
LOCATION: Gillingham, Kent - Office based
BENEFITS: Free parking and a friendly office environment
This Gillingham based employer is in the search for a new member to join their team on a temporary basis. You will need to have excellent organisational skills and a friendly welcoming manner as you are the first point of contact for visitors!
Your duties include:
- The first point of contact for visitors providing a friendly welcome to all visitors and staff
- Answering phones and answering emails
- Administration duties for the company including travel arrangements and managing their company car fleet of 10 cars
- Occasionally may need to do a bit of diary management and book in meetings
- Dealing with deliveries and post
- Full training and hand over from current receptionist
Your key skills are:
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good Administration skills
- Preciously worked within a Reception/ Office Environment
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, and Word
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels temp are:
- Weekly pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- Use of our online interviewing platform
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work & discount schemes
- Access to wellbeing platforms
If you're interested in the above role, are available to start immediately and have the skills and attributes listed above then please send me your most up to date CV today.
Alternatively if you are not looking for a new role but you have friends, family or colleagues who are looking for a new role, please send them our way! We have a fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme below where you will receive a £100 voucher if we place them! *T&Cs apply. All you need to do is ask them to send their CV to us and quote your name in the email to say you recommended them.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses we receive we are unable to respond to everyone however if you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 48 hours.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact