Role: Receptionist (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Hours: 08:30am - 17:30pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a hands-on Receptionist or Administrator looking for a busy role with a professional business in an amazing Leeds city centre location?
We are excited to work with this renowned legal business to recruit an organised Receptionist to join their Front of House team.
Based front of house, you will be hands on, organised, professional, presentable, driven, thorough and willing to go the extra mile for the business to ensure nothing is missed whether it's ensuring the meetings rooms are ready to go, preparing and photocopying files for the office or ensuring the printer gets fixed!
If you're early on in your career and have demonstrable administration skills, then this could be your opportunity to move into an office-based position. Likewise, if you're an experienced Receptionist or Secretary and are looking to move roles and hit the ground running then this is perfect for you too!
Key responsibilities within your role would be:
- Meeting and greeting clients to the office
- Booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Organising all incoming and outgoing mail including date stamping and liaising with couriers
- Creating files and folders as requested, including photocopying and binding
- Admin tasks such as filing, typing and ordering stationery
- Ensure all office equipment is fully stocks (printers/photocopiers etc)
- Ensure the office is clear and presentable at all times
- Assist with facilities enquiries, liaising with contractors and suppliers as needed
Experience and skills required:
- Previous administration or front of house experience
- Attention to detail
- Confident with Microsoft packages
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact