JOB TITLE: Receptionist
SALARY: £20,475 - £21,450 per annum
OPPORTUNITY: Permanent Opportunity
HOURS: 8:00am - 4:00pm & 10:15am - 18:15pm (shift pattern)
BENEFITS: Competitive Salary , 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays, Workplace Pension Scheme
Office Angels is delighted to be recruiting for a Receptionist for a Medical Practice based in Cambridge. Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience in Customer Service that can join a thriving Reception Team and hit the ground running. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new role within Healthcare and ready for a new challenge to join a growing Medical Practice.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Greeting patients into the practice
- Supporting with patient queries
- Booking appointments on a bespoke system
- Liaising with the Reception team and Doctors to solve patient queries
- Update patient records and notes
- Electronic filing
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Delivering high customer service at all times
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Previous Customer Service or Reception experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal & written communication
**Please note than this position is not advertised via any Office Angels branch, please only contact the following email addresses directly. Email, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this advert, as the branches will not be able to assist with your query**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact