JOB ROLE: Education Receptionist
HOURS: Monday - Friday 7.00am - 3.00pm (37 hours)
SALARY: £21,574.96 - £21,967.72 (+chance for £2,000 for extra responsbilities) per annum
Office Angels have team up with their Client to find a Receptionist to join their impressive Reception team.
About your new role:
- Be a role model to 'Front of House' / Students and ensure all visitors are given a warm welcome
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Manage email inbox and respond to queries and directing enquiries
- Support staff with general enquiries
- Any additional adhoc Administration tasks when required
- Monitor, update and produce monthly reports for benefits for the Students
- Supporting with trips, arranging transport and liaising with Teaching Staff to get this arranged
- Additional support with School Events
- First aid trained
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Punctual and Organised
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to handle confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact