Job role: Receptionist
Pay Rate: £11ph
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: 5th-16th June
Hours: Monday - Thursday - 9-5
Friday - 9-4
We are looking for a welcoming and friendly receptionist to work for one of our clients in Ascot. This role requires a professional individual with warm characteristics and strong customer service skills, as you will be responsible for providing reception support duties in a professional and courteous manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness within the reception areas
- Contributing as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors
- Monitoring flow of people and ensuring that all security systems and linked items (cards, lanyards, etc) are responsibly issued and returned
- Issuing visitor passes
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Ensuring safety of all staff and visitors
Skills / Experience desired:
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to multitask
- Professional at all times
- Previous reception experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong telephone manner
Whilst working via Office Angels you'll receive:
- Weekly pay!
- Up to 29 days annual leave!
- BOOST benefits portal with shopping discounts and utilities/restaurant/cinema vouchers!
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact
Leah Michelle Williams