Do you have knowledge of travel to Florida and the USA?
Are you experienced in quality control?
If yes, I have an exciting working from home role that might perfect for you!
JOB TITLE: Quality controller
COMPANY: Travel industry
LOCATION: Full time remote
SALARY: up to £23,000PA, Plus £1,200 Working from Home Allowance payable monthly at £100 per month
Plus, Annual Company Bonus Scheme of up to 5% of annual salary based on Company performance.
BENEFITS: 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service, Plus 1 additional paid day's holiday for your birthday, Free eye tests, Holiday Concessions and Incentives, plus much more!
CULTURE: Passionate, professional, and friendly team!
- To check all bookings made by the sales teams are to ensure they have been booked correctly.
- To invoice correctly completed bookings.
- To advise of any errors and follow up.
- To plan and organise daily workload to be actioned in priority order.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Worked in the travel industry for at least 1 year in an operations role for a retail travel agency, tour operator or airline.
- Trained to a high IT standard including Word and Excel experience.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to multitask including the ability to manage a busy mailbox.
- Work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact