Are you a team player?
Do you have experience with Microsoft Office and Excel?
Up to £26k pa PLUS 24 days holiday (+bank hols), pension, life assurance and on-site parking and great transport links!
Based in Mitcham
Monday to Thursday 9am-5:30pm with a 4pm finish on Fridays!
Start date: Asap!
An amazing opportunity to join a independent group which delivers innovative building envelope solutions to the construction industry.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Communicating with Suppliers for confirmation of all Purchase orders, updating the purchase orders with information provided.
- Maintaining Product and Supplier information on our Sage X3 system.
- Improvement of targeted delivery dates for customer back orders and liaising with the sales office.
- Responsible for the creation of new products with Sage X3 system and CRM.
- Maintain our supplier assessment system, Terms and conditions of supply and warranty documentation.
- Assist with Supplier price negotiation and cost reduction.
- New product sourcing.
- Updating Inventory levels.
- A. Quarantine stock credit process.
- Satisfying the needs and requirements of our customers QA issues through CRM.
- Providing essential information in house for supplier's corrective actions and an aid to supplier measurement.
- Providing information and support to BRI Manager regarding QA issues and Company`s policy towards level of goods inwards inspection.
- Production of reports, flow charts and other analysis relating to QA issues.
- Maintain all profile die information, in-house and suppliers
- Active involvement at New Product Development (NPD) meetings
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- Good telephone manner.
- Accurate administration skills.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a team responding to team deadlines.
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins at email@example.com for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact