Job: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Length: Temp to Perm
Start: ASAP - Monday 15th May 2023
We are delighted to be working with our Client based in Aylesham who are seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity, starting as soon as possible. You will be working with a fantastic team in an open plan office, the role will be busy therefore you must be confident in managing your own workload. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be as seen below.
- Maintain the purchase ledger master file, investigating and resolving anomalies whilst elevating to senior staff where appropriate
- Process purchase ledger invoices, ensuring these are completed in an efficient and timely manager
- Ensure that all invoices are approved prior to processing, raising anomalies to a manger where necessary
- Ensuring GDPR principles are upheld at all times, ensuring confidential files are processed and stored correctly
- Verify the accuracy of purchase ledger balances by the reconciliation of supplier statements, liaising with suppliers when necessary
- Update and maintain finance spreadsheets, including forecast spreadsheet, on a regular basis
- Any other finance related duties as requested by your manager
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Experience in Purchase Ledger
- Ability to prioritise your workloads, working efficiently and effectively as a team
- Strong understanding of the duties listed above
- Available to start as soon as possible
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Emma. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact