This is a Temp to Perm opportunity
Exciting opportunity to work for a creative, forward-thinking, independent boutique Real Estate Advisors based in the Central London.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Property Manager to join their successful Residential Lettings department.
The successful applicant will be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer and client service.
Working with like-minded and ambitious individuals, the role will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors, dealing with general queries
- Organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Organising major refurbishments
- Appointing, vetting and monitoring of contractors
- Organising compliance checks
- Invoice authorisation
- Deal with insurance on behalf of the landlord, who are based overseas
- Carrying out regular property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Organise move-out's and arrange check-out's accordingly
- Reviewing check-out reports, assessing deductions and providing advice to Landlord's
- Once deposits are finalised, end Tenancies on portal and de-register online
- Providing guidance/applying for HMO licences on behalf of landlords
- Handling utility & council tax bills for managed properties on behalf of landlords
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year experience but will consider slightly less
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good time management
- Ability to problem solve
- Flexible attitude to working outside of core job role
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to work on your own and as well as part of a team
- Professional appearance and demeanour
Any Perks? Sure…
- Moving Day - An extra holiday to help you move home
- Birthday Voucher
- Added bonus after 10 years in employment = weekend away paid for by the company
- Regular team socials including summer BBQs and sports days
- Last Friday of every month. Partners will supply drinks & nibbles and office will close at 5pm (if business needs allow)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme following three months of employment
- Professional development and training opportunities
- We encourage healthy living and activeness and often participate in challenges together
- Discounts for Central London Serviced Apartments for yourself or visiting friends and family
- 20 holiday days + additional dates over Christmas where company closes
- Access to company pension scheme
- Joining an energetic and social company who like to play as hard as they work
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact