Full Time - Permanent
Location: South West London
100% Office Based
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity to work with the Director to start a new branch of the company, you will be highly organised and efficient, have the ability and want to be flexible to what is needed as it will be regarded as a start up and therefore it will need someone who is happy to muck in and do what is needed to help grow the branch. - It is essential to come from a property background
Benefits Including; Gym Membership Discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme, Discounts on The Highstreet, Life Assurance + Many More!
Branch Job Purpose:
To help the branch achieve its targets by providing an efficient, responsive and customer focused administration service to the sales and lettings teams.
You will achieve this by ensuring branch administration is completed accurately, in a timely manner and to a consistently high standard in line with company policy and procedures and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
Responsibilities of a branch coordinator include:
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face to face maintaining company standards
- Prepare valuation packs
- Use and maintain CRM where required
- Produce and issue all necessary paperwork for clients and solicitors
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Communicate with third party companies
- Communicate with the Accounts department for payments
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Support sales and lettings negotiators, and branch directors
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Has a track record of success in an administrative role
- Experience of working in a customer facing role and is used to dealing with customers by telephone, email and face to face.
- Has an understanding of the regulatory framework the business operates in and ideally has some experience of working within it.
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written, particularly in composing emails to a professional business standard.
- Numerate and is able to check that fees and rent have been calculated correctly.
- IT literate - Word, Excel and experienced in using a relevant estate agent's customer information system e.g. Openhouse and RADAR and maintains expertise in its use.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact