Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Property Administrator for our client based in Crawley.
Role: Property Administrator
Location: Crawley (Hybrid, upon completion of probationary period)
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support for multiple teams using in-house databases
- Ensuring client projects are compliant with the clients and government rules and legislation
- First class customer service both to colleagues and external clients
- Providing front of house services such as telephone, door answering and meeting & greeting visitors
- Arranging meetings including booking and setting up meeting rooms and proficiency with Zoom/Microsoft Teams
- Producing report appendices & ensuring report formatting is completed to a high level
- Adherence to company processes and willingness to suggest improvement
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A can-do attitude with the ability to manage your own workload
- Administrative experience with property administrative experience desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of allocated tasks
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities at all levels
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Flexible approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact