JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
(You may have worked as a Project Coordinator / Project Administrator / Project Support / Sales Administrator or an office based administrative role that has involved lots of coordinating and liaising with various parties)
LOCATION: Yeovil, Somerset
SALARY: Up to £26,000 PA
HOURS: Permanent, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Excellent opportunity for a driven and tenacious Project Coordinator to work for a forward thinking, creative and innovative company with impressive working environment.
31 days annual leave (plus long service holiday) + Pension Scheme + Gym on site
What they have to offer…
Income Protection | Discretionary Bonus Scheme | Death in Service | Retail Savings | Optional Private Healthcare | Healthcare and Sick Pay | Free Parking | Cycle to Work | Team Treats!
You will be joining a great team of people passionate about quality and client care. They are highly driven, but ensure a friendly, flexible and approachable culture. They work as a team, but value each individual and the different skills and approaches they bring to the table. They love people to feel proud to work there.
As you walk into their luxurious, modern and bright reception area prepare to be wowed! They have a large, bright and open reception area, with modern open plan offices situated behind you, so you will be part of this thriving office environment.
THE COMPANY: Due to continued growth this forward thinking, creative and innovative company are seeking a well organised, ambitious, and tenacious Project Coordinator to join the team.
THE ROLE: Working across the commercial division managing numerous projects at one time. Alongside a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing client relationships, project costings and procurement, Health & Safety, contractor and supply chain liaison and planning.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Project Manager (PM) to co-ordinate multiple commercial projects in an efficient and effective manner to ensure these are executed to the highest possible standard.
- Manage small projects autonomously in an efficient and effective manner i.e. fixture supply only, ad hoc orders, maintenance etc.
- Work with the PM to identify customer requirements and communicate these clearly to ensure that all relevant parties are informed.
- Request quotes based on the agreed scope of works and prepare costing document/quotation to mark up and then send to the client for approval.
- Ensure projects adhere to Health and Safety (H&S) rules, liaising regularly with the H&S dept. to notify them of upcoming sites, obtaining relevant reports.
- Liaise with the relevant approved inspectors and local authorities to manage any building control and planning requirements, ensuring that all projects comply with regulations and sign off is achieved.
- Request all relevant information from the PM to allow the project to be set up, ordered and coordinated on time, to the highest possible standard and in line with the client's expectations i.e., drawings, project programme, costing document.
- Obtain approval for, and place purchase orders with, all key parties ahead of the project starting on site to ensure goods and services are ordered/booked and arrive on site as per programme.
- Monitor the suppliers to ensure you fulfil the delivery requirements specified by the customer and replenish stock levels for products related to the client.
- Be responsible for collating and sending the H&S pack and site files ahead of works.
- Manage and maintain an accurate record of all relevant commercial business and project expenditure throughout the project endeavouring to provide cost savings for the client whilst maximising profit margins.
- After each project and in conjunction with the PM, monitor client satisfaction levels to identify successes for future projects and ensure prompt appropriate action is taken to provide an effective response to any issues.
- Set up new projects on SAGE ensuring project information is kept up to date. Use SAGE to raise pick lists and PO's to ensure all necessary labour and materials are on site as per programme of works, and invoice the client in line with payment terms.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Co-ordination experience, preferably within a similar or aligned industry.
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Demonstrable problem solving/decision making ability.
- Excellent initiative.
NEXT STEPS….For further information please apply online, call the office to speak to Debbie Searle on 01823 285440 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Why make Office Angels your agency of choice?
- CV advice and guidance.
- Thorough interview preparation advice and support.
- Weekly email updates of our most current opportunities.
- Support from a personable and dedicated team of experienced Consultants.
- We keep in touch! Once we place you in your new role, we keep in touch for your first few weeks to ensure you are happy and settled in.
- If we successfully find you your new role we will plant a tree in your name!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact