JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
HOURS: Monday- Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 p/a (dependant on experience)
BENEFITS: On-site free parking, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Competitive Pension Scheme and Discounts on Hospitality
CULTURE: Friendly and supportive company culture. Excellent training and career development opportunities
Office Angels is teaming up with the Hiring Manager during an exciting time of growth within the company, we're looking to recruit an Project Coordinator to join the expanding team. This exciting opportunity would suit an upbeat and ambitious person who has passion and drive for the best.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the daily running of project functions
- Constant contact with different departments within the business
- Report external queries to the relevant Sales Person
- Keeping record of quotes, and ensuring they are sent out accurately within agreed time-frames
- Taking ownership of the project from copy to delivery
- Building relationships with stakeholders and keeping them up to date with progress
- Inputting all information and date correctly into the internal CRM system
- Manage different projects at one time with different requirements and stages
- Raise internal work instructions from orders
- Attend Customer and planning / production meetings
- Help identify improvements to help repeat success
- Good IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and ERP systems
- High level numeracy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to build relationships and maintain them
- Following processes come naturally to you
- Excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and work to timescales
To take your next steps towards this exciting opportunity, please apply today with your CV!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact