Office Angels have partnered with a growing Doncaster business who are seeking a PPC Manager to join their fast paced team.
Role: PPC Manager
Salary & benefits: Up to £45,000pa, hybrid working, company bonus scheme, free parking and much more!
Location: Doncaster with good links to the M18 / M1 so in a great location for commuting
Contract: Permanent Role | 40 hours per week
- Develop and implement paid advertising strategies including Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other platforms
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align paid advertising with wider marketing plans
- Stay updated on latest paid advertising trends and make recommendation for improvements
- Create, launch and manage paid advertising campaigns
- Analyse campaigns and suggest ways to improve
- Conduct A/B testing to drive better results
- Provide reporting on campaign performance
What you will need to succeed:
- A degree, or qualified by experience, in a relevant field such as marketing or advertising
- Working knowledge of paid advertising strategies and best practice
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to analyse campaign performance
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other data analysis tools
This business is looking to hold interviews ASAP so apply today. For further support contact Jess Nortrop - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact