Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Policy Manager to join our client, a regulatory body based in London West End.
JOB ROLE: Policy Manager
Start Date: April/May
HOURS: Monday-Friday FT 35 hours (flexible working options)
SALARY: £44k - £55k DOE
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical care, life assurance, child care vouchers and many more!
LOCATION: Remote + ONLY 1 DAY PER WEEK IN OFFICE (West End London)
INDUSTRY: Not for profit- Charity
Duties will include:
- Developing evidence based policy proposals, strategy and guidance
- Working closely with teams across the organisation and stakeholders
- Working on projects where required
- Producing briefings and presentations
- Responding to reviews, enquiries and consultations
- Undertaking research and engagement activity
- Developing junior members of the team
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience of developing and implementing complex policy and guidance, ideally within a regulatory organisation or regulated sector
- Strong written communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Great organisational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and line manage junior members of staff where required
Office Angels Benefits:
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Easy timesheet accessibility with mobile support
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Perks at work and discount schemes for all major retailers and over 150 high street stores
- Access to free eye-care vouchers and discounts towards glasses for VDU purposes
- Access to well-being platforms
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on Milly.firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact