JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant to Headteacher
SALARY: £13.00 - £15.00 per hour
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00am -5.00pm (1/2 hour break) 37.5 hours per week
We are very excited to be recruiting a temporary Personal Assistant for our client based in Charlton. The successful candidate will be organised, adaptable and have previous experience as a PA with strong administration skills.
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Manage the Headteacher's diary effectively
- Schedule meetings; prepare and circulate agendas and other relevant documentation/ resources within agreed time scales
- Welcome the Headteacher's visitors to the academy
- Support the production and review of academy documents
- Filter communications, including phone calls to the Headteacher and coordinate appropriate responses to as many as possible
- Coordinate any concerns or complaints raised to ensure they are dealt with informally, where possible
- Coordinate events held at the academy to ensure visitors experience first class customer service
- Co-ordinate HR administration
- Maintain the single central record and employee personnel records
- Manage staff sickness absence in a fair and consistent way
- Attend meetings / training and carry out administrative tasks and duties
- Consistently implement all Trust policies; contribute to decision-making and consultation procedures
- Report any safeguarding concerns immediately to a Designated Safeguarding Lead
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- An enhanced DBS
- Ideally have experience within a SEN school
- Have experience of planning and organising events
- Have strong administration and communication skills
- Have a strong moral purpose and drive for improvement
- Have the opportunity to develop their career within a nationally respected trust
- Ability to convey information clearly and accurately both orally and in writing
- Systematic and thorough working approach with the ability to work independently
- Immediately availability and happy to commit to a temporary position
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in the above role, are available to start immediately and have the skills and attributes listed above then please send me your most up to date CV today.
Alternatively if you are not looking for a new role but you have friends, family or colleagues who are looking for a new role, please send them our way! We have a fantastic Refer a Friend Scheme below where you will receive a £100 voucher if we place them! *T&Cs apply. All you need to do is ask them to send their CV to us and quote your name in the email to say you recommended them.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of responses we receive we are unable to respond to everyone however if you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 48 hours.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact