Our client is looking for Personal Assistant, with experience of working within a similar role and will be responsible for providing PA support to senior leadership team and will have the pleasure of working within a high profile organisation, diverse team, busy environment. Experience in managing conflicting diaries, working with senior stakeholders and enjoys working within a fast-paced office environment
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Temporary
SALARY: £16 Per hour
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
DURATION: Until March 2023
LOCATION: Canary Wharf, Hybrid working (1 day per week in the office)
- Diary management to Interim Networks Director; Scheduling weekly diary catch-ups, arranging meetings, planning and coordinating diaries, identifying and resolving competing priorities and ensuring the most efficient use of directors'
- Providing good quality administrative support to Interim Networks Director and the deputy directors.
- Organising meetings, ensuring they run to schedule, that rooms and appropriate tools are in place, attendees are invited, and agenda and papers are provided as required.
- Secretariat function at key governance meetings, including in relation to the delivery of the RIIO price controls and the network innovation programme.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate meetings, visits and conferences efficiently.
- Provide agreed shared cover amongst PAs for flexible work patterns and annual leave as required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and escorting them to pre-booked meeting rooms - following the government guidelines.
Skills and Experience
- Maximising Interim Networks Director time ensuring they work in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing wider support to Interim Networks Director teams
- Working as part of the wider directorate administration team to ensure smooth running of the Networks Directorate
- Experience of working as a personal assistant, working closely with a manager to maximise their time;
- Experience of complex diary management, inbox management and creation of reports and presentation.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks to meet deadlines; with the ability to work under pressure;
- Enhanced written and oral communication skills; along with advanced
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact