Are you immediately available?
Do you have experience in Payroll?
We are proud to be representing a Charlton based employer in the search for a new member to join their team on a temporary basis.
JOB ROLE: Payroll Administrator
TERM: Temporary (4 weeks, potentially longer)
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.00pm 3 days per week (22.5 hours)
SALARY: £14.40 per hour
BENEFITS: Free parking and a relaxed office environment
Your duties include:
- Processing monthly/weekly payrolls
- Processing joiners/leavers
- Answering payroll queries
- Helping with the companies Audit/helping to improve process
Your key skills are:
- 1-2 year payroll experience
- Intermediate in Excel and have previously used Sage 50 or Sage 200
- Systematic and thorough in their working approach
- Experience in processing Bonus Schemes would be a plus
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels temp are:
- Weekly pay
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- Use of our online interviewing platform
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work & discount schemes
- Access to well-being platforms
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
This is a priority recruit, so we are looking to speak to applicants immediately. Please upload your CV to apply today or call Louise Russell on 01322 286712 or email email@example.com to find out more about this role or any of our other hottest jobs.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact