Times: 8:30am - 5pm (Wednesday - Friday)
Perks: Hybrid Role (after successful completion of training) & Temp to perm opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced senior administrator who is a confident communicator to help within both a marketing & sales management department for our client based in construction services.
This role will be split working across 2 different departments (Sales & Marketing) assisting them with ad hoc tasks where required.
Assist the Sales Managers with their admin duties:
- Maintaining training records for all Sales Executives, i.e. first aid training
- Carrying out weekly checks on Dynamics of SLA's, appointments, and data capture.
- Carrying out weekly checks on Dynamics of meet the builder appointments.
- Updating Price List Weekly
Assist the Marketing Co-Ordinator
- Updating Touchpoint with new reservation on a weekly basis
- Run the emails reports
- Order new laptop as and when required
- Sending out Marketing Emails
General Office Duties
- Order Uniform as required
- Order Cubiquity Stationery (Hampers, House to Home info etc)
- Order general stationery for the sales teams
- Answer Sales Enquiries via telephone/email
- Assisting with other ad hoc requirements from the Sales Managers/Sales Directors
- Website Updates
- Previous experience as either a senior administrator and/or marketing assistant
- Confident using Microsoft office applications
- Can work to deadlines
- Available Immediately
Why temp through Office Angels:
* Weekly Pay
* Up to 29 days annual leave
* The chance to enter our raffle three times each month to win a £20 voucher of your choice!
* Dedicated consultant to support your job search
* First opportunity to see permanent positions
* Access to free eyecare vouchers
* Temp of the Month awards
* Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
* Perks at work
* Discount schemes
* Access to Well-being platforms
For more information contact us on 01892 614242 and ask for Shannon or apply online for immediate consideration.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact