Part Time Sales Administrator - Brewery!! Fixed Term Contract - 9 Months
Location: Shipley, BD18 - Parking on site
Please note there is an option to work hybrid after probation (3 months)
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Duration: Fixed term contract - 9 months
Hours: 30 hours per week, 4 days per week 8:30-4:30- 30-minute lunch (Please note 5 days can be considered)
Please note they are very flexible with hours and start and finish times to suit you.
Start date: ASAP - Immediate Start Available
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Product allowance
- Free bar/ tap room onsite
- Free onsite Parking
- Social events - around 1 every month
- 5% pension contribution - 10% in total
Office Angels are delighted to be supporting a well-known Yorkshire based Brewery based in Shipley looking for a Sales Administrator to join their 'work family'.
You will be joining the bubbly, chatty and friendly Sales team supporting with the order processing and customer care and have the benefit of not only working for a business that understands work life balance
If you have a customer care background with a desire to do well within a team driven environment, LOOK NO FURTHER… THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU!
** Immediate start available - Maternity cover for 9 months **
Regular duties and responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls - Be the first point of contact for all types of customers and supporting or directing where needed
- Calls to your own list of existing on- and off-trade customers, checking to see if they are needing any orders for the week
- Managing the primary email inbox, dealing quickly and effectively with all enquiries, liaising with relevant departments as necessary
- Handling basic service queries from individual customers regarding the Brewery's ecommerce platform
- Provide end-to-end support across multiple channels
- Liaising with the warehouse team, organizing transport logistics
- Completing HMRC documentation
- Processing all orders on the internal bespoke brewery system
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Have previous experience within a Sales Admin or Customer Service position
- Comfortable working in an exciting and fast-moving sales environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and desire to do well
- Competent using IT systems and MS packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you have the above skills and experience, then please apply today.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be suitable for this role, please share the details. If you successfully refer a friend for the above role, you will receive a £100* voucher of your choice! Terms apply*
Antonia at Office Angels Bradford looks forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact