Role: Part Time Receptionist / Guest Services Host
Salary: £32,240 (pro rata £22,165)
Hours: 27.5 hours, Mon to Fri alternate shifts each week 7:30 - 13:00 and 12:30 - 18:00
Location: Solihull (Birmingham)
Company Benefits: 25 days annual leave, free parking, stunning offices!
**Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees**
This award-winning Healthcare Training Provider is seeking a Corporate Receptionist to deliver an exceptional customer experience for all internal and external customers visiting whilst ensuring that all activity delivered is of the highest standard.
I love this job & company and everything they're offering - when you first arrive at the modern and luxurious offices, you will see a beautiful and welcoming reception area, upstairs you will find modern office space, training rooms, a fully functioning kitchen (including a private chef and barista - impressive!) and spacious meeting areas. Day to day you will work within the reception area, this is a bright and comfortable space with plenty of room. Offering luxury and first-class service and a seamless concierge style service. Working for the industry leader in a motivational climate, the continuous growth of the company results an ever-developing role allowing you to build and expand your skillset.
- Reception & Guest Services, providing a first-class professional front of house service.
- First point of contact to all customers, visitors, and staff.
- Booking meetings and preparing meeting rooms.
- Issuing visitor passes and ensuring all guests, contractors and staff are signed in and out.
- Responding promptly and professionally to internal and external telephone calls and emails
- Maintaining front of house facilities to a high standard
- Working alongside members of staff to ensure the smooth day to day running of the facility
- Assisting with beverages where necessary, during busy periods.
- Front of house and reception experience
- Professional telephone manner
- High level of customer service skills and professionalism
- Competent in using Microsoft packages, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Enthusiastic, confident and shows initiative
If you would like to work for an excellent employer and a longstanding team, please apply online today or email your CV directly to email@example.com alternatively contact Sophie on 0121 633 4999 to discuss over the phone.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact