Job Title: Part-time Receptionist (24 - 30 hrs per week)
Salary: £10.42ph (£15.63ph on a Saturday, £20.84ph on a Sunday!)
Contract: Ongoing long-term temporary
Hours: Various shifts Monday - Sunday
If you are a highly skilled Receptionist we have an excellent opportunity for you working on a busy reception desk where no two days are the same! For more information please keep reading...
The duties in your new role would be:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone and booking appointments
- Proactively solving any issues that arise
- Keeping the Reception area tidy and presentable
- Assisting visitors with their queries
- Other administration duties as required
- Proven experience on a busy reception desk
- Experience of working within the Public sector is desirable
- A friendly, warm and approachable personality
- You can start immediately
*AMAZING* Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Temp:
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 29 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you're interested in this position and have the skills and attributes listed above then please apply today.
* Please note if you're suitable and your skills match the role you'll receive an e-mail from us. Remember to call us on 01233 611780 ASAP/within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Georgia or Lindsay. We look forward to your application. This is a Temporary role starting immediately so please only apply if you can start work within a few days' notice.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact