Part-time -Office Manager
Guildford -Free Parking / Close to the station
£18,000 per annum PLUS 33 days holiday (including BH) discounted gym membership & birthday off!
Hours 3 days -Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (9am-5:30pm)
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic office manager to a join a successful international business based in central Guildford!
You will only be required to work 3 days BUT as the office manager no day is the same!
You will manage mostly office and building related tasks, maintaining the UK contract database and other organisational tasks.
The team are all very sociable and looking for an energetic individual to join their team!
Sounds interesting??... what will I be doing?
- Managing office facilities, equipment and office-related services
- Managing third-party contractors for ad hoc and routine maintenance
- Managing licensing and certifications; Health and Safety or Music and Entertainment
- Managing operating costs within agreed budget limits
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail, emails, and other correspondence
- Meeting & Greeting Visitors
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Liaising with IT in relation to technology equipment purchases for individuals and team
- Handling office management enquiries from external suppliers and internal UK teams
- Organising company events and activities (including Christmas Party)
- Organising the office for third-party events
What are they looking for? …
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Budgeting skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Annie for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact