*Are you a Creative Marketing Assistant with a good eye for detail?
*Are you looking for a part time position to suit personal circumstances?
*Would you love a role that you can mould and develop into your own?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating with a telecommunications company for a ongoing temporary part time marketing assistant. The role is perfect for someone who has a proven track working in a similar Marketing support role. The successful applicant will be well organised, meticulous with an eye for detail and able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative with minimum supervision. The company in Livingston, West Lothian, working hours 9am-5.00pm, Wednesday and Thursday, competitive salary, depending on experience.
This well-established company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to fully support the Manager and wider team with all Marketing objectives. The successful candidate will be creative, proactive with a keen eye for detail. This business is committed to creating positive working ethos where people are rewarded for using their initiative and recognised for their contribution.
- Ability to develop and post e-blasts and social media posts
- Maintaining all social media for all brands to include LinkedIn and Facebook
- Regular liaison with graphic design companies and external contractors
- Distribution of collateral and marketing campaigns
- Maintain and manage Marketing Calendars in conjunction with team
- Maintain critical paths for all ongoing projects in conjunction with team
- Liaise with internal teams and relevant external contacts for all ongoing projects
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to include imagery, design concepts and briefs with the Marketing Manager and other teams
- Assist in the issue of marketing brief to all relevant parties
- Assist in the management of all print jobs to include quotations, booking production and meeting target dates with the Marketing Manager
- General filing and record keeping
- Maintaining marketing material stock
- General ad hoc admin tasks as and when required
Experience and Attributes required:
- Degree in Marketing or Marketing experience
- Multimedia experience
- Proficient in use of Adobe Creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign - preferred)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Design flair
- Strong eye for detail
Interested? Contact Georgia Crichton at Office Angels Livingston email email@example.com or call 01506 832 250
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact