Part Time Bookkeeper - Temp to Perm
£30,000 per annum, pro rata'd
3 days per week
My client, a successful manufacturer based in Saffron Walden is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their family-run business on a part time, temporary to permanent basis.
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Completing purchase and sales ledger
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month end and year end reporting
- Preparation of audits
- Review company financial reports
- Preparation of financial reports
- Credit control
- Customer credit referencing and reviews
- Processing card payments
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries
- VAT returns
- Processing payroll
- Ad hoc duties
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact