THE ROLE - Part-Time Administrator
SALARY - £11.00 per hour
LOCATION - Stirling
HOURS - 20 hours per week (Mon/Wed/Fri)
We're teaming up with an established company based in the Stirling area to recruit a Part-Time Administrator to provide business support to a busy and fast paced team. The role will suit someone who is accustomed to working to demanding timescales and is happy re-prioritising their workload as required.
The background to our client's business is:- Independent business with offices throughout the the UK, superb reputation in their sector of expertise, small team of dedicated call handlers and administration staff. Parking on site and accessible by bus route from Stirling City Centre. This is a part-time role and the hours of work are 9am to 4.30pm on Monday/Wednesday and Friday 9am-15.30pm.
A day in the life of your new role:
· Answer all incoming calls
· Respond to client enquiries either via telephone or correspondence
· Open, record and distribute incoming mail as well as arrange outgoing mail
· Type all correspondence as required
· Ensure all filing is accurate and up to date
· Diary management
· Formatting reports
· Preparing estimates using pricing schedules
· Maintenance of client database
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
· Previous experience of looking after valued clients
· Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
· Confident with data manipulation
· The ability to research, compile and collate information
· Proficient with Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
Apply today or ring Victoria on: 01786 849 029 for further information
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact