We have a great opportunity for a Part Time Administrator to join the Newton Abbot branch of our forward-thinking client - a local business that has high aspirations! If you want to become a key-part of a busy and dynamic company who have an excellent working environment with great facilities and company culture, read on!
TITLE: Part Time Administrator
LOCATION: Newton Abbot
SALARY: £20,500-£23,000 per annum DOE (pro rata)
HOURS: Minimum 25 hours / at least 3 days per week up to Full Time 37.5 hours
BENEFITS: Good holiday package plus extra day at Christmas, Medicash cash plan, employee wellbeing team and Mindful Employer, company sports team, modern office with great amenities and facilities, dress down Fridays, free parking and more!
THE COMPANY: A dynamic and forward thinking chartered accountancy firm based in the heart of Devon, who have been offering trusted advice and guidance in the Southwest for over 80 years. They are widely recognised for their exceptional knowledge base across all business sectors and areas of financial management.
They really look after their staff and offer a vibrant and inclusive working environment and maintain great staff retention.
THE ROLE: As the Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a high quality level of administrative support to the branch's team of accountants and partners. In this friendly and modern office, you will cover a range of administrative duties including formatting documents, filing, client phone calls and correspondence, managing the email inbox, mail along with some finance administration, though no prior finance experience is needed. You will help support the overall finance team with ad-hoc admin tasks in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure an efficient and smooth operation of the general office being that "go-to person"
- Acting as PA support to the accountants in undertaking their role
- Dealing with queries from clients, filtering calls accordingly
- Organising and scheduling meetings between colleagues and clients
- Scanning letters, sorting post, being the first port of call answering phones, redirecting as required
- Providing general assistance to the partners and managers
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in an administrative role desirable but not essential
- Ability to show initiative and work within a team
- Ability to build good relationships at various levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in circumstances
- A friendly and welcoming disposition
If you're looking to join a local, friendly company where you can either utilise your existing admin skills, or perhaps want to expand and develop your administration experience, then don't delay in applying today!
TO APPLY: If this role is of interest to you then please apply online, send your CV to Vicky.email@example.com or call Vicky on 01392 426200.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact