We're excited to be working with a leading global designer, producer, and marketer of a broad range of innovative, high-quality products who have a rare opportunity to join them as a part time Administrator.
JOB TITLE: Part Time Administrator
LOCATION: Exeter / Hybrid working
HOURS: 3-day week Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8.00am-4.15pm. 24.75 hours.
SALARY: £21,666 - £13,000 per annum Pro Rata salary
BENEFITS: 22 days plus Bank Holidays, Free Parking, hybrid working after successful completion of probation
THE COMPANY: Our client is highly successful in the UK, France and Germany and supplies their products to customers across Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia. The company has a high regarded reputation globally but has kept a unique small family feel culture in Exeter where staff retention and motivation are high.
THE ROLE: Office Angels Exeter are currently recruiting for the Exeter site of this company. You will be joining a team who all support each other with a great atmosphere. You will be an integral part of the disputes/customer service team.
Daily duties will include:
- Handling disputes predominantly via email
- To raise valid credits in a timely manner
- Investigate customer disputes on invoice quickly and effectively, which will include on time delivery, quality and shortage queries
- Accurately assess and quantify queries and determine required action. Make necessary enquiries with internal sales and sales and logistics staff, our third-party logistics provider, sales agents and customers as required
- Gather evidence and data to assess the validity of the customer queries/dispute
- Update customer records and maintain database
- Reject invalid claims in a timely manner to enable sales and logistics and sales teams to manage the customer, and Credit Control to collect the debt
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the Credit Controllers, working together to ensure processes for chasing debt and resolving queries are efficient and effective. Achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders such as sales managers, sale agents, sales and logistics teams, and third party warehousing and distribution who will assist in the resolution of invoice queries
- To devise an effective reporting system that tracks queries and highlights trends over time
- To make adjustments, handle queries and resolve problems within company guidelines and policy.
The successful candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- A can-do attitude where no job is too big or small
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and show initiative within company guidelines
- Solution driven problem solver
- Positive and pro-active attitude towards tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Capable of successfully working within a team as well as on their own
If you are interested in finding out more please apply online, email email@example.com or contact the office on 01392 426200.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact