Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Part Time Administrator for our client based in Frimley.
Role: Part Time Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Hours: 25 hours a week, over 5 days
Salary: £23,793 FTE
This role is working cross functionally, so would be great for someone who is highly adaptable, flexible and thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- Respond to incoming queries on the internal system
- Carry out administrative tasks on the Freelance Management System
- Log any compliance breaches and forward to the relevant department
- Manage licence agreement requests
- Work with the Resource Team in creating and editing workshop guidelines and carry out proof reading as required
- Undertake any other tasks required by the Resources team manager
- Administration for Revision Sessions, involving follow up emails and setting up Zoom sessions for Tutor Training Revision Sessions
- Keep accurate records of participants attending Tutor Training, ensure all documentation has been sent and follow up as required
- Assisting with downloading of Survey Monkey results
- Manage the Tutor Training participants list
- Setting up of Associate Agreements on the Freelance Management System (FMS)
- Undertake any other tasks required by the Training team manager
- Ad hoc admin tasks for HR & Office Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise work effectively
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Effective communicator
- Highly organised
- High level of attention to detail, with strong proof-reading skills and a flexible approach to prioritising works and requests
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Morgan Lay at email@example.com or alternatively please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact