Job Title: Order Processor
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm Office based
Benefits:30 days of Annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) Company Pension,Life Insurance,Discounted Gym membership,Cycle to work scheme,Tech Scheme up to £1000,Well being assistance
As an Order Processor you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly budgetary data to monitor spends
- Analysis of costs between cost codes
- Daily Administrative tasks including, purchasing, invoicing, accruals, budgeting and basic financial analysis
- Using SAP to order goods and services
- Organise and track uniform and PPE supplies for the team members
This amazing company would like to recruit a candidate with the following
- Previous Finance Administration experience
- Great understanding of Microsoft packages and SAP
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01923 255626 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Alisha (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact