ESSENTIALS: ENTHUSIASM AND CONFIDENCE ON THE PHONE!
IF THAT'S YOU THEN GET IN TOUCH - LET ME TELL YOU MORE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE TEAM!
PERKS YOU ASK?
Holiday pay and pension scheme
Sociable team - Christmas parties and team drinks
Growing business with potential progression opportunities
JOB ROLE: Operational Support Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full time, hybrid role
HOURS: 9:00 - 5.30 Monday - Friday
SALARY: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
LOCATION: Battersea (Occasional cover may be required in other Westminster locations)
- Monitoring the aftersales email inbox
- Responding to and dealing with client queries in a timely manner
- Booking deliveries
- Talking and emailing direct to clients and suppliers
- Problem solving
- Managing the customer service installer's diary via a CRM system
- Dealing with suppliers and requesting engineer bookings / replacement parts to be sent out, and updating the CRM system
- Requesting and chasing credit notes from suppliers for mistakes, keeping tab of these
- Some purchasing via the CRM system
- Cost control on suppliers invoices making sure it matches
- Providing general support to the Operations Manager and other staff when needed
- General administrative duties including filing documents correctly on system etc
- Purchasing things on company credit card
- Shredding paperwork once dealt with it
You will have:
- A positive working attitude
- Confidence when speaking with clients
- A great telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact