Our client are an established non for profit organisation, who provide life-saving emergency relief to millions of people caught in crises around the world. We are currently searching for a compassionate and experienced Office Manager who is personable and willing to go the extra mile!
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants be part of an amazing company with a brilliant office culture. Apply to find out more!
JOB TITLE: Office Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent, full time in the office
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
COMPANY TYPE: International non for profit organisation
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: Friendly, supportive ,collaborative, hardworking, fast paced, busy, great office environment!
BENEFITS: 28 days annual leave, training and development, high pension scheme, great office culture, fun events and incentives, health care scheme & many more!
- Providing an excellent office environment for 100 - 150 employee's that meets staff working requirements and helps to maximise productivity
- Lead on developing the office environment so that it encourages community and positively contributes to inclusivity and staff wellbeing
- Ensure the reception function operates effectively, providing excellent service to visitors and phone callers
- Ensure Health and Safety (and any other relevant regulations) compliance of the London office and for home working arrangements
- Ensure that the office is fit for future purpose, including in response to changes to ways of working, managing any refurbishment projects or supporting office moves
- Lead on related projects and report back to staff, key stakeholders and management team on progress
- Coordinate and oversee planning and resourcing for the office services function and activities
- Manage the budget and actively manage suppliers to ensure high performance and value for money
- Support and develop the office services team to ensure high functioning and motivated team
- Be on-call during out of office hours to respond appropriately to office emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and be the focal point for anything office related
- Create plans in place for improvements to office space, consultation with staff to identify priorities
- Deliver and coordinate programme of events to encourage community
- Support all members of the team, ensuring the team can be motivates and grow
- Manage and assist with ad hoc projects in the office
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Previous experience working as an office or facilities manager
- Previous experience working in a office of similar size
- Excellent organisation skills
- Budget management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in people management and leading a small team
- Good understanding of UK Health & Safety legislation and other regulatory and compliance issues
- First aid at work, fire warden and IOSH Managing Safely qualifications - Huge advantage!!
- Proficient experience in the practical use of personal IT equipment and Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Able to build, manage and influence relationships with people at all levels both within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
- Able to build community and help users of the office to feel welcomed
- Motivated by continuous improvement and uses initiative to identify problems and propose solutions
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced, unpredictable and demanding environment;
- Strong people management skills, with a focus on team-building and team-working
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact