Office Angels are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join a luxury hospitality and leisure company based in Borough. This is a great opportunity to work within a social, fun and friendly team.
Borough | 1-2 months with potential to be extended | 9:30am-5:30pm, Mon - Fri | £16.83ph - £18.00ph plus exclusive OA benefits! | Office Based | Must be available to start immediately
The role of Office Manager and HR Support ensures the smooth running and operation of the office, providing a professional and welcoming experience for all employees and visiting team members. There is also a responsibility to work closely with the Human Resource department giving support and help on day to day matters and ad hoc projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be the expert on the services and facilities provided by the office and the wider serviced office provider
- To be the expert on the local area for amenities and services
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge and service skills in supporting teams with their visit and experience at the office and wider building space and facilities
- To build a strong working relationship with the serviced office provider and other key personnel within the building and its other occupants
- To keep abreast with new and ad hoc services and events provided by the serviced office provider to ensure that these are successfully promoted and implemented with company teams
- To act as the 'key contact' between the company and the serviced office provider for all matters relating to the Central Office, including the day-to-day operation
- Responsible for arranging employee events
- Assist with the coordination of company training and development sessions
- Give support to the new hire on-boarding process
- First point of contact for team member queries and requests relating to the Central office, and the facilities.
- Assist with any reporting needs such as team member attendance and absences
- Be the first point of contact for candidates attending interviews, ensuring that a level of Excellence is delivered
- Previous Office Manager experience or similar
- Strong communication skills, ability to build relationships and liaise at all levels
- Computer literate with MS Office Packages including word, outlook and excel
- Fire Marshal / First-aider with up-to-date qualification (desirable)
- Experience using Workday payroll (desirable)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact