My client is a dynamic business and they're looking for someone to join their team in a full-time role. You will be responsible for admin tasks across several departments within the company. This role would suit a responsible person who enjoys variety in their job, wants to build a career and is dedicated to the mission of the company they work for. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast paced environment where team work is highly valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct all admin tasks set on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. These may include but will not be limited to scheduling maintenance works, monitoring inboxes, client outreach, property inspection report completion and processing invoices
- Ensure the process is followed for all admin tasks set
- Ensure tasks are completed to a high standard within set deadlines
- Strong admin skills
- Experience in meeting targets and KPIs
- Critical problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to comprehend information thoroughly and understand its significance
- Outstanding organisational and time management
- Be resilient
- Be driven to succeed in a team setting
- Be highly adaptable
- Be willing and able to follow instructions
- High ethical standards
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills
Our offices are professional yet comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport. benefits Include:
- 28 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
- Specsavers eyecare vouchers
- Team performance-related bonuses that can exceed £9000 p/a
If applying via the OA website please send to me directly on WestEnd@Office-Angels.com
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact