Job Role: Office Administration Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 17.00pm
Company Benefits: 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme, enrolment 6% pension contribution, on site car parking!
Interested in working for a dynamic, professional construction business? Read on…
Office Angels are delighted to be working in partnership with a thriving business who is growing rapidly and on the search for an experienced Office Administration Manager. This is your chance to work for a company that offers an innovative, client focused approach and where opportunities will be created for you to contribute to the success of the organisation.
The successful candidate will be an individual seeking longevity and stability within a company that takes pride of their work and employees.
- Contacting multiple site managers for breakdown of labour charges
- Collection of contractor data
- Organising invoices received in central inbox for authorisation
- Uploading invoices onto system for accounts payable
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
- Organising parking permits for staff and contractors
- Keeping up to date with companies certificates as per guidelines
- Administrative duties
- Booking accommodations for staff along with fuel cards
- Previous office administration management experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Sage 50 Accounts (Desirable)
- Personable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Immediate start available, please don't delay with applying! We look forward to hearing from you! If you would like to have a conversation in the first instance, please contact Kiran Bains on 0121 633 4999 or email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact